Saving the best for first! The Best Granola in the world!
Preheat oven to 350°
- 4 C Oatmeal or combination of Rolled oats and/or Rolled wheat
- 1/2 C Coconut flakes
- 1 C Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds or other nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 C Sesame seeds (optional)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1+ tsp Cinnamon (or more to taste)
- 1/2 C Honey
- 1/3 C Oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 C dried apples, raisins, or other dried fruit
In a very large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Stir in honey, oil, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly. Divide mixture in half, spreading one part on a large jelly roll or sided cookie pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. When golden brown, remove from oven and add 1/2 of the dried fruit. Crumble and cool. Repeat the process with the remaining half.